- FIR TREES
- Fraser Fir, strong branches, deep green with silver undersides,
fragrant, long lasting tree.
- Concolor Fir, bluish/silver long needles, exotic looking, long lasting tree with citrus
- Douglas Fir, green-yellow needles, smell of citrus, soft branches are beautiful with small lights and ornaments.
Fir, fragrant familiar smell, deep green needles. Your typical Christmas Tree.
- Caanan Fir, new for us in 2006,
found only in the Jessie Field, great shape and smell.
- Fralsam Fir, a Fraser/Balsam cross, strong branches and great
smell, found in George & Michael Fields only.