We require all PROFESSIONAL photographers to register with us each year before using the property. All photographers and clients using the farm for photo sessions are required to buy a tree from us during the cutting season.
Please fill out the form below and wait for a response regarding photographer session requests. Read our property use policies (adherence required) below.
Individuals and families taking personal photographs during selling season do not apply.
Note: We cannot accomodate photographers for the following 2020 dates: 11/21, 11/22, 11/27, 11/28, 11/29, 12/5, 12/6, 12/12, 12/13
Photography Property Use Inquiry Form
PROPERTY USE POLICIES:
- All farm visitors (on non-selling days) must leave a 9.5x11 paper in their car window saying their reason for visiting and parking at the farm. Photographers and their clients should have a paper in their car window saying "PHOTOGRAPHER."
- Use of the property is at your own risk.
- No driving in the fields. Please use the parking lots used for Christmas tree season (see photo below).
- Photographers as well as families/individuals using the farm for photo sessions are required to buy a tree from us during cutting season. Photographers are responsible for relaying this to clients. We are helping your business, we hope that you will support ours.
- Photographers must give specific days they will be using the property. A reminder email or message must be sent including shoot time and number of clients a few days before to email@example.com or our facebook page.
- Please stay away from all farm buildings and vehicles.
- All photographers must tag the Tonry Farm as a location on photos posted to social media.
Parking areas are shown below. Absolutely no driving in fields or anywhere other than driveways and parking fields. All cars for your party must be parked in our designated areas (NOT on our driveways) with the 9.5x11 Photographer sign in window.